1. Information on this web site is provided for general information purposes only, and on an "as is" basis. Despite our efforts, it may not be accurate, complete, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case. The information on this web site may relate to products or services that are not available in your country. We make no representations and disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation warranties of suitability and fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
2. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential damages or loss (including but not limited to lost profits or revenues, business interruption and loss or damage of software or data) whether in statute, contract, negligence or any other tort or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use this web site or any action or failure to act taken in reliance on the information in it or any linked site. We do not warrant or represent that this web site, its content, downloaded material and any linked site:
1.will be uninterrupted or error free;
2.that any errors will be corrected;
3.are free of any type of virus or other harmful code or compatible with any specific computer system or third party software.
4. If you use the links in this web site to access other web sites, please be aware that the linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for and do not endorse their contents. Other terms and conditions may also apply to the access to and use of third party sites.
5. Trademarks. PIM Vision and its logo are trademarked. Other product and company names may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
6. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. All intellectual property rights in this web site belong to PIM Vision. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials must be retained on any copies of the materials.
If you have queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our auctions are hosted live online via Easy Live. Simply register for the auction online, submit your details and bid live. Audio feed will be available.
The highest bidder shall be the Purchaser and any dispute shall be settled by the Rolleston Auctions' management. After the sale you will receive email notification confirming which lots you have been successful in purchasing. An invoice will also be produced and sent to you in the case of a successful purchase.
You agree to pay for any lot that is the subject of a successful bid submitted by you, the total cost to include the buyer's premium and any relevant shipping costs. Shipping costs will be as set out in our Shipping Policy. Payment for goods should be made on the day of the Sale or no later than the close of business the following day. We accept debit cards and most credit cards with the exception of American Express. Buyer's premium is 15% with a minimum commission of £5.00 payable per lot
At the fall of the hammer, all lots shall be and remain at the risk of the Purchaser, including those of fire, theft and accidental damage.
We give no guarantee as to the quality of the goods sold and no warranty is implied or offered.
All items must be collected within 7 days of the auction sale.
Delivery and collection service available (see our shipping policy)
Our photographs are accurate of time of taken and in-person viewing is recommended, any dimensions advertised are approximate.
Our terms and conditions are displayed at the Auction room and are in print in the Catalogue. Vendors and purchasers are therefore deemed to be aware of the terms of sale.
Commission bids will be accepted for those bidders unable to bid online or in person. Bids must be submitted in writing up to 1 day before auction sale, please contact office to arrange. Live telephone bids are accepted, please contact office to arrange.
We can arrange local and international collection and delivery of goods for both purchasers and vendors, please contact office for further details. Upon full payment of invoices we can arrange packing and shipping. Please contact office to arrange this service. Rolleston Auctions will not be responsible for any damage caused during shipping.